Regional Medical Center of San Jose Offers Online and Telephone Pre-Registration
Preparing for Services
Regional Medical Center makes it easy for you to prepare for any scheduled services at our facility. We offer quick and easy pre-registration options online and over the telephone for all scheduled visits, and for our surgical patients offer pre-surgery assistance through our Pre Procedure Clinic (PPC).
Who can Pre-Register?
- Patients with a procedure or test that has already been scheduled
- To schedule an appointment for an outpatient test or treatment please call (855) 495-1752
- Surgical appointments are scheduled by the physician that will be performing the procedure. Please reach out to your referring physician for scheduling information.
How to Pre-Register
- Pre-Register online or over the telephone at least 2 business days prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Ensure you have sufficient time to complete the pre-registration process. Pre-registration may take 10-15 minutes online or over the telephone.
Before you begin, please be sure to have all of the items listed below on hand:
- Social Security Number
- Name of ordering Physician
- Date of your scheduled procedure or test
- Insurance information
- Employer information
- Emergency contact information (including address and phone number
To pre-register over the telephone, please call our toll free number (833) 899-3027, Monday through Friday, from 8am to 530pm.
To pre-Register online please select the link below.
Having trouble? Please contact us at:
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Lunes - Viernes: 9:00am - 4:30pm