Orthopedic surgical services in San Jose
Start your journey to recovery, today!
Offering the most advanced, comprehensive care, our board-certified surgeons specialize in the diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of musculoskeletal injuries. Our board-certified surgeons are experts at caring for patients with traumatic injuries, sports injuries, joint pain, those needing revisions and other orthopedic and spine concerns. Our care team also includes registered nurses, physical therapists and case managers working together to help you return to maximum function as quickly as possible.
Find a Physician
The team at Regional Medical Center of San Jose offers the full spectrum of orthopedic services and will be with you from diagnosis to recovery. By providing a convenient outpatient clinic on the campus of the hospital, we can connect you with one of our expert physicians to be seen for a consultation. Our clinic is ready to provide you with a personalized and coordinated care plan to diagnose, treat, coordinate and prepare you for surgery, if needed as well as after-surgery care at the hospital and beyond. The program is designed to meet your individual needs, providing optimal outcomes to help you recover safely and quickly.
A multi-disciplinary team of specially-trained nurses and physical therapists focus on your comfort and exercises to ensure a steady recovery.
We use a pain management approach designed to meet your needs, combining modern medications and improved anesthetic techniques to enhance pain control and minimize discomfort after surgery.
The Orthopedic Clinic at Regional Medical Center of San Jose
225 North Jackson Avenue
Tower 1, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95116
Orthopedic conditions treated
- Joint Replacement - Knee, hip and shoulder – According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 15 million Americans reported acute joint pain due to arthritis. Regional Medical Center provides comprehensive joint care that can relieve joint pain, as well as improve your overall joint health. Our orthopedic surgeons who perform joint replacements place a major focus on these procedures to ensure they are safe and effective to get you back to doing what you love.
- Revisions – Whether your revision is due to a prior replacement that has run its course or due to something more serious such as a previous unsuccessful surgery or infection, our surgeons are experienced with the complex nature of revision surgery.
- Spine – The Spine Program at Regional Medical Center provides you with a personalized program to treat the pain and discomfort that you are facing. Our specialized team is with you every step of the way to prepare for your surgical procedure and your individual recovery process.
- Extremity Injuries – Including injuries to the upper extremities including hand, arm and shoulder to lower extremity, including knee, foot and ankle.
- Trauma and general orthopedic surgery — Life happens. Whether you’re a weekend warrior or you have an accident, we’re here for you 24/7 when you need orthopedic care. Regional’s orthopedic trauma team wants to get you back in the game and on the trails.
- Acetabular (hip socket) fractures are orthopedic injuries resulting from high velocity impact trauma.
- Multi and Complex Extremity Fractures
- Sports injuries – Sports medicine specialists are generally orthopedic surgeons or family medicine physicians with fellowship training in sports medicine. They are experts in the prevention and treatment of injuries that are usually specific to athletes, and partner closely with other sports professionals such as athletic trainers and physical therapists.
With the support of our multi-specialty team, our rehab team will be there with you post-surgery ready to assist you on your path to recovery. Our goal is to get you back to an active lifestyle providing the highest quality physical and occupational therapy available. Our highly skilled rehabilitation specialists will work with you at your bedside with an individualized care plan that is customized to you providing exercises and activities to help optimize your recovery. Learn more about the Rehab services offered at Regional Medical Center.
Surgical services provided by
To schedule an appointment at the Orthopedic Clinic located at Regional Medical Center, call (408) 347-4046.