Kenneth S Blumenfeld, MDNeurological Surgery
A California resident since 1992, he resides locally with his wife and children. He enjoys spending time with his family, scuba diving, hiking, wine tasting and playing guitar.
Over the years, Dr. Blumenfeld has developed sub specialty interests that encompass neuro-oncology; stereotactic radiosurgery; degenerative spine, neurovascular and pituitary disease; and sports and general neurological trauma. At Good Samaritan Hospital, he believes in the community-based, patient-centered and compassionate approach to multidisciplinary care.
- Neurological Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Spine Surgery
- Practicing since: 1992
- Gender: Male
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - John Hopkins University
- Internship: University of Pennsylvania Hospital
- Residency: University of Pennsylvania Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose