Ngai X Nguyen, MD
Meeting Your Growing Needs for Cardiology & Cardiovascular Services
Regional Medical Center of San Jose understands the growing needs of the patients we serve. Our expanded services offer patients with cardiac, lung or vascular system disorders a first-class, comprehensive program that includes diagnostic, treatment and surgical services.
Our Culturally Diverse Cardiovascular Team
At the heart of the cardiovascular services program is a talented team of highly-skilled cardiologists, surgeons, nurses and support staff who work with a talented, multidisciplinary team of specialists. Many on the team are fluent in languages including Spanish, Vietnamese, Farsi and Chinese, and are dedicated to ensuring all patients get the very best care Regional has to offer. Regional is the second busiest Emergency Department in the County and our staff is available 24 hours per day, seven days a week for immediate medical assistance.
Care Assure is Regional's heart failure management program. A Care Assure Supervisor provides follow-up communication to cardiac patients upon discharge to assist them in following their care plan. The Care Assure Supervisor is available to answer questions and facilitate scheduling follow-up appointments.
Accreditations & Designations
- County Designated STEMI (heart attack) Receiving Center
- Nationally Accredited Level 4 Chest Pain Center
- Nationally Designated & Joint Commission Certified full-service Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Level II Trauma Center American College of Surgeons Verified
- CardioSmart – American College of Cardiology
- Registry and Quality Program Participation
- CathPCI Registry®
- ICD Registry™
- ACTION Registry – GWTG Performance
- Achievement Award Recipient
- Quality Improvement for Institutions Program