Regional Medical Center participates in many voluntary accreditations programs using rigorous standards to evaluate hospital quality.
The Joint Commission Accreditation
- Pathology and Clinical Laboratory
- Stroke Services-Certification, Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Sepsis Certification
- Level II Chest Pain Accreditation, Santa Clara County designated Stemi (heart attack) receiving center
- Level II Trauma-American College of Surgeons Verified
- CoC American College of Surgeons Accredited Community Cancer Center
- American College of Radiology Accreditation in Mammography
- American College of Radiology Accreditation in Nuclear Medicine
- American College of Radiology Accreditation in Computerized Tomography Services
- American College of Radiology Accreditation in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care Atrial Fibrillation Certification
- California Children's Services certification for Pediatrics - California Department of Health Care Services
- California Children's Services conditional certification for Neonatal Intensive Care Unit - California Department of Health Care Services
- Medal of Honor for organ donation-U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- Coast Guard Certified Helipad for Black Hawk grade air ambulance landing. (only one in SF Bay Area)
- Member- Extracorporeal Life Support Organization (ECMO)
- Healthgrades- the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals.
- America’s 100 Best Cardiac Care 2015/2016
- Cardiac Care Excellence Award 2015/2016
- Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award 2015/2016
- 2016 Cranial Surgery Excellence Award
- 2016 Stroke Care Excellence Award
- Treatment of Sepsis-5-star recipient 2012-2016
- 2015 Women's Health Excellence Award
- 2015 Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence
- 2015 America's 50 Best for Cardiac Surgery
- CEP Distinguished ER Practice of the Year in 2014. CEP America is the largest provider of physician staffing for comprehensive management of emergency departments in California.
- Top performing hospital in the San Jose Metropolitan area according to US News & World Report's first-ever Best Hospitals metro-area rankings
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Associations Get with the Guidelines Gold Plus Award for Excellence in Stroke Care
Quality is a MUST at Regional Medical Center. Check our Quality Care page for more information to help you judge hospital quality objectively.